Functional and easy-to-use English-German dictionary with 117, 171 entries!
Talking Slovoed Deluxe English-German and German-English dictionary is one of best-selling bilingual dictionaries for Android containing the high-quality lexical database from the world's most famous publishers. Read, work, study and travel with a reliable dictionary on your phone!
Dictionary database is powered by PONS GmbH.
•English-German dictionary contains over 56, 000 entries.
•German-English dictionary contains over 63, 000 entries.
•English sound module contains over 51, 000 pronunciations by native speakers.
•German sound module contains over 20, 000 pronunciations by native speakers.
What’s New: Easy copy-and-paste functions copy words to the clipboard for translation. With the launched dictionary you can copy an unknown word from an application you are using at the moment (e.g. web browser), then switch back to the dictionary and automatically get the translation of the copied word or phrase if it is available in the application base.
Features for search and translation
• Look up unfamiliar words in dictionary directly from the home screen! The dictionary provides translations in a Quick Search Box alongside other search results.
• NEW! Search by voice. Speak your queries instead of typing words in a dictionary. (Use Google voice recognition service. Available for OS 2.2 and higher.)
• English Morphology module helps to translate words in any grammatical form.
• List of similar words is displayed in case of misspelling
• Find the word even if you don’t know its exact spelling using Wildcard Search.
Features for language learning
• English audio pronunciations recorded by native speakers.
• Integrate dictionary with the Flash Cards application and quiz yourself with words you have added from the dictionary.
• Test yourself with a Word of the day widget on your Home screen. A random entry from the dictionary is changed daily.
• NEW! Now you can install a Word of the day widget on your Home screen directly from the application.
• NEW! Manage Word of the day widget settings: select dictionary direction, font size and update period (manual or automatic).
• NEW! Enhanced customization options allow you to choose background color. Black, white and sepia themes are available (To select a theme go to Menu -> Setting -> Theme)
• NEW! Enlarge or reduce font size for your comfort by pinch or pressing +/- bottoms. (You can save font size as scaled. To do this go to Menu -> Setting ->Save scale).
• NEW! Dictionary installation on SD card to save space of your device (Available for OS 2.2 and higher).
• Automatically switching translation directions using the language of the word entered.
• Hyperlinks between related articles and directions.
• Search History feature shows the last 20 words looked up.
• No Internet connection required: simply download the dictionary to your device and use it with no further expense incurred.
• Multilingual interface available in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish languages.
• Paragon keyboard for accurate text input in Catalan, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Turkish languages.
Paragon Software Group is the leading developer of multi-platform software applications for smartphones and desktop computers. Our product portfolio includes over 120 Multilingual Dictionaries (for 30+ languages and all possible language pair combinations) with databases by the world’s leading publishing houses such as Merriam-Webster, Collins, Duden, PONS, Van Dale, VOX, etc.
For more information visit www.penreader.com
tags: slovoed, talking, deluxe, paragon, dictionary, dictionaries, translate, language, translation, reference, English, German, Germany, software, Wörterbuch, Wörterbücher, Übersetzung, Sprache, Referenz, Englisch, Deutsch, England, Deutschland, Audio Aussprache